Corporate Governance Summary
- Annual election of all Directors;
- No loans to employees or Directors;
- No repricing of options;
- CEO is the only inside Director;
- An Audit Committee consisting only of independent directors;
- Adoption of formal Audit Committee Charter in May 2000;
- Adopted formal Code of Ethics in December 2002;
- No charitable contributions;
- Transparent accounting
- Successful efforts accounting for natural gas and oil activities;
- Employee options are expensed.
- Management and the Board of Directors own 13% of fully diluted shares;
- Incentives aligned.