Contango Oil & Gas Company’s strategy includes exploration to find new oil and gas reserves, development or exploitation projects that maximize recovery of reserves from existing fields, acquiring carefully selected producing properties in our areas of focus, employing new technologies to minimize operating costs and maximize production and pursue competitive marketing relationships to maximize revenues. To achieve success in the future, we will
- Fully exploit our existing asset base.
- Add legacy assets via acquisition or prospect generation.
- Expand operations and investment in core areas.
- Identify and evaluate new asset acquisitions.
- Pursue joint ventures, drilling partnerships, acquisitions and other opportunities.
- Maximize financial discipline and flexibility.
- Develop internal prospect generating capability
- Aggressively pursue the reduction in per unit operating costs.